Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Term 1 Learning Reflection



What was your best moment in term one? Why?
My best moment in term one is when I got my chrome book. Because it felt like Christmas when I got my chrome book.  



What was the most important thing you learnt?
The most important thing that I learnt was when we learnt how to use basic stuff on the chrome book. Like how to file make copy and putting it in a folder.



What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
The subject I did best in term one is maths.Because I did not know how to reversibility and doubling and hafting




What subject did you not do so well in and why? The subject I did not do so well is reading on the chrome book.Because you will have to put the work sheet on one tab and the book on the
other tab.



Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working independently. I didn't manage my time wisely this term.Because I been away couple of time and my teacher told me to catch up.  




What can I do differently next term to improve? Why? I need to improve Coming to school ever
day.Because I can manage my time every day so I don’t have to catch up.



Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you have done this term:
     

1 comment:

  1. I like your bloodsport it is cool. I like how you wire.

    ReplyDelete