Friday, 6 June 2014

Success Recount



TASK -
You are going to write a descriptive recount, telling our audience about a time you were successful.  
WALT
Describe a time we were successful
Success Criteria
Have you remembered…
- start with something that was said or thought
- Use punctuation (capital letters to start sentences and names and fullstops to end)
- to put everything in the right order
- use describing words and lots of detail.
- Re-read it to check it makes sense
“Today I thought in my head when i walked to the bowl Is the day I'm gonna drop it.
It was Sunday morning, calm wind nice Belize nice and sunny when I went to the park.
When I went to the park there were heaps of people like they were watching Tony Hakes.
There it is big and round when I went up to the bowl, the wind started to get rough I could taste the wind burning my tongue.When I look down I was thinking should I or not, I  drop it and it felt so
cool I so heaps of people cheering for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment